MILK FOR THE UGLY is an interactive comic story. The artwork is incredible, the message is relevant and it has some spooky undertones, that make it extremely worthwhile.
I really enjoyed it.
This looks so cool but I honestly can not figure out how to work the darned thing T^T
i don’t know where i was going so i just stopped
watching zankyou no terror
|—||23:04 (via oeroun)|
This is my last Mori outfit with random clothes from second hands and regular collections in my local stores. I’m during order a lot of things from Cawaii (slxi on taobao). I hope that my next coords will be more amazing. (◕.◕ )
H E R B A L R E M E D I E S // menstrual cramps
- Valerian Root - relieves anxiety, relaxes muscles, improves quality of sleep. contains antispasmodic properties that can ease tension and cramps.
- Cinnamon - potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Star Anise - reduces bloating and nausea, promotes regulated flow, disinfects and soothes the stomach, improves digestion.
- Ginger - reduces nausea/fatigue associated with menstruation, promotes pain relief in the stomach and digestive system, anti-inflammatory.
- Dandelion Root - cleanses stomach and digestive system, reduces headaches associated with menstruation, relieves water retention, reduces bloating and cramping.
- Chicory Root - decreases swelling and bloating, regulates appetite, contains mild laxative effect.
DIY Tea Blends
- Relaxation: steep valerian root, peppermint leaves, and licorice root in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Happy Tummy: steep fresh ginger root (or ginger tea) with cinnamon, star anise, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
- Cramp Relief: steep dandelion flowers and roots with hibiscus flower in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Steep with chicory root for an additional 5 minutes.
How to cover up tattoos!
- use a red lipstick covering the outlines
- pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder
- pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer
- use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.VIDEO TUTORIAL:
we don’t usually reblog/post cosplay stuff, but a friend pointed it out to me and i haven’t seen it elsewhere SO maybe it can help someone!
Useful for cosplay AND if you’re applying for a job that views tattoos as ‘unprofessional’.
Also good for hickeys
This just seems useful for any purpose so here you go
Was digging through my old work folder and came across these roughs from last summer. They were originally going to be shown at a theme-park gallery run by a company that rhymes with “Bisney”. Needless to say, there was some weirdness with contract stuff and the project fell through. Thought it would be fun to share these anyhow!
teen ame warm up “doodle” i wound up coloring and bloooo
I just summoned Bro Strider.